Knowledgeable, Experienced Real Estate & Commercial Transaction Attorney
Real estate transactions – whether residential or commercial – involve a significant investment that carries inherent and potentially expensive risks. Too much is at stake and too many details are involved to overlook even the smallest nuance in a real estate contract. With more than 27 years’ experience in real estate and a single-minded focus on his clients’ best interests, George Hixson Law Firm, PLLC, works to minimize risk and ensure a successful conclusion to every real estate transaction; offering you peace of mind when there is so much on the line.
From the initial contact to the final closing, George is at your side to ensure a smooth, hassle-free real estate transaction.
In the area of real estate law, George offers assistance in the following types of transactions and documents:
- Retail, commercial and residential development
- Leasing; in-line and big box tenants
- Purchase and Sale Agreements and other contracts
- Easements; common driveways and restrictions (REA’s, CCR’s)
- Home sales, resales and purchases
- Homeowner Association (HOA) agreements
- Title and survey reviews; due diligence
- Zoning and permitting issues
Another benefit of working with George Hixson is the loan closing experience he offers clients. He can:
- Issue TN and GA loan opinion letters for bank closings
- Prepare full loan document packages